Sunday, July 15, 2012

Workshop Opportunity


This is The Eastwind, one of many local vessels which sails from Boothbay Harbor several times a day.
Schooners are  one of the sites you can expect to see if you decide to come to Maine for my September workshop.  There are also The Maine Botanical Garden, The Railway Village, five lighthouses, a busy harbor with many lobster boats, and a quaint shopping district.

My workshop is September 10th - 14th.  This year we will be concentrating on painting prodedures as well as color choices. 

For further information, please email me at    caroljessen@yahoo.com        You can also visit my blogsite
caroljessen.blogspot.com    or   my website   caroljessen.webs.com 

I look forward to sharing this beautiful region and its coastline with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment